The transmission belts for Polaris RZR XP 1000 Turbo brand DAYCO are designed to dominate any type of terrain, being a competition in quality and life time very similar to the original equipment.
- Made with a state-of-the-art, ultra-strong aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound models) it can withstand over 10,000 pounds of stress without stretching or breaking.
- 30% stronger compared to competitive belts.
- Better quality and longer life.
- Tested in severe field conditions.
- Made in the United States by DAYCO brand.
Compatible with the following models:
- Turbo RZR 1000 XP / XP4
- 2017 - 2020
Replaces the following Polaris OEM part numbers: